|How to consult
Receive by using the “Medical Checkup Appointment System” in the “Health Service Business Lineup”
- From the list of contract medical institutions, decide on the institution you would prefer for your consultation.
(Contract medical institutions are listed in the Medical Checkup Appointment System.)
- Call the medical institution and make an appointment for a complete medical checkup consultation.
(If you are going to have optional examinations, make all appointments together.)
- Register your appointment details on the Medical Checkup Appointment System and print out the resulting “medical checkup consultation approval”.
- Receive your complete medical checkup, bringing the “medical checkup consultation approval” and your “health insurance card.”
If there are co-payments which need to be made at medical institutions, pay them at the consultation and collect a receipt.
- A co-payment paid at medical institutions can be adjusted by using Cafeteria points. Please adjust your co-payment using “Application for use of points after medical checkup consultation (relevant person, family member).
Voluntary continuation insured person and his/her dependents
||【Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Health Insurance Association】
|Place of submission
【Value HR Co. Ltd. Medical check Customer Service】
A-PLACE Yoyogi 2F, 5-23-15 Sendagaya, Shibuya Ward, Tokyo 151-0051