With a view to the satisfactory protection of information pertaining to individual insured persons (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”), the Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Health Insurance Association promotes the following measures.
- (1)Our association takes sufficient security measures with personal information that it has obtained which pertains to insured persons, thereby endeavoring to prevent leakage or loss of such personal information and damage or unauthorized access thereto.
- (2)Our association uses personal information provided by its insured persons only for purposes that are considered beneficial to them, such as maintaining and promoting the health of insured persons. Personal numbers are used only for specified purposes included in the range of use under the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”).
- (3)Our association does not provide personal information on its insured persons to any third party, unless prior consent is obtained from the insured person(s). Our association does not provide personal information that contains personal numbers (hereinafter referred to as “specific personal information”) with or without consent from the relevant individual(s), except in cases indicated in the Act. Our association may provide non-specific personal information to a third party without obtaining prior consent from insured persons, in any of the following cases.
- ①When such provision is required by law
- ②When such provision is required for the protection of human life, health or properties, but it is difficult to obtain consent from the relevant insured person(s)
- ③When it is required for the improvement of public health or the healthy development of children, but it is difficult to obtain consent from the relevant insured person(s)
- ④When the association is required to cooperate in the implementation of administrative procedures required by law at a national or local governmental agency, or at a contract organization for such an agency, and the obtainment of consent from insured persons may interfere with the implementation of such administrative procedures
- (4)Our association implements education and awareness improvement activities for its staff concerning protection of personal information, and also appoints a responsible manager for each department that handles personal information, thereby endeavoring to ensure good practice in management of personal information.
- (5)When our association outsources its operations, the relevant systems are reviewed and improved to ensure the enhanced protection of personal information. When a service agreement is concluded, our association adequately reviews the eligibility of the contract service provider, and ensures that the written agreement achieves the enhanced protection of personal information.
- (6)When insured persons contact us to make inquiries concerning their personal information or request its modification, our association aims to respond promptly, within a reasonable timeframe.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Health Insurance Association
- 4-1-47, Sunadabashi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya City,Aichi 461-0045
- +81 52 723 1703
- Service hours
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(holidays are as indicated in the CCJBI operating calendar)